Monday, March 27, 2017

Laurence Juber's Beatles (and solo Beatles) discography

We were listening to one of Laurence Juber's CDs (it was "Different Times," which has a version of "My Love," to be precise) and wondered how many Beatles and solo Beatles songs he has recorded on his solo projects. So we asked, he answered (thank you, Laurence!) and here they are with links to get them from Amazon in the U.S. (You can also find them at Amazon.co.uk in the UK, Amazon.ca in Canada and Amazon.co.jp in Japan.) And look for an interview with Laurence soon on the "Things We Said Today" show we co-host.



Released March 2017
And Your Bird Can Sing
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
She Loves You
Day Tripper
Hey Jude
I’ll Follow The Sun
If I Needed Someone
It’s Only Love
Ticket To Ride
And I Love Her
Hey Bulldog
Something
Don’t Let Me Down
Honey Pie

Catch LJ Live!
- Released March 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever
I Saw Her Standing There




LJ Plays the Beatles Vol.2
Released August 2010

Penny Lane
Eleanor Rigby
Drive My Car
Here There and Everywhere
You Can't Do That
Blackbird
I Feel Fine
Dear Prudence
When I'm Sixty Four
Please Please Me
No Reply
I Am The Walrus
All I've Got To Do
Michelle
The Long And Winding Road 

















Pop Goes Guitar
= Released 2008 (All the same as other recordings)

Maybe I'm Amazed
In My Life
Oh! Darling
My Love
Let It Be




- Released 2006
Rain














One Wing
Released 2005


Band on the Run
Another Day
Jet
My Love
Every Night
With a Little Luck
Maybe I'm Amazed
Silly Love Songs
Listen to What the Man Said
Coming Up
Arrow Through Me
Live and Let Die
Mull of Kintyre











Guitar Noir (DVD)
-
Released 2003

Strawberry Fields Forever

Different Times 
Released 2001

My Love (
different recording from 'One Wing' version)






















 The Collection 
-
 Released 2000

I Saw Her Standing There (same as LJPTB version)






















LJ Plays the Beatles - Released 2000

I Saw Her Standing There
Strawberry Fields Forever
Let It Be
Things We Said Today
In My Life
Yesterday
Here Comes the Sun
You Won't See Me
Martha My Dear
This Boy
Oh Darling
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
For No One
Can't Buy Me Love








Mosaic Released 1998
Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment